A: The battery by our long-term supplier is efficient and long-lasting energy sources. Like all modern lithium-ion batteries they are prone to natural degradation, even when not in use. You can positively influence longevity by storing the battery at temperatures between 0°C and 20°C and charged between 30% and 60% of maximum capacity.
1) lithium-ion batteries should be stored in a cool, dry, and safe environment.
2) Avoid placing the lithium-ion battery close to heat sources, open flames, flammable or explosive gases, liquids, which may cause battery leakage, heat, smoke, fire and explosion.
3) If the lithium battery needs to be stored for a long time (more than one month), it is recommended to charge it to 40%-60%. The storage time should be recharged for 1-2 hours per month.
4) The battery must be charged within 24 hours after the battery is completely discharged, and the charging time is not less than 3 hours.
5) It is strictly forbidden to expose the electric vehicle to the sun under high temperature.
6) Charging is best charged according to standard time and standard method, 4-6 hours is appropriate, especially do not carry over 12 hours of ultra-long charging, overcharge and over-discharge will cause huge damage to the lithium battery.
7) Avoid “try to run out of battery power, it is best to use automatic shutdown”, this is wrong, you should charge the lithium-ion battery after each use, more charging.